Not Perfect, But Good in Use

• Quality

Guest's review of Spire.Office

Spire.Office

“Not Perfect, But Good in Use”

Written on: 29/02/2012

I came across the product Spire.Office from a blog when I search some codes in google. After I read the article in the blog and click the url, then, I find what I want. There are eight products in the website and I prefer Spire.Office.

When I using it, of course I met some problems. Especially, when I perform the pdf demos, it occured some errors. Spire.Doc, XLS are almost smoothly performed. I personally think Spire.PDF is not good as Spire.Doc, Spire.XLS and Spire.DataExport. Sometimes, there are some bugs. one is that when I convert ReigstrationSuccess page's html to pdf, it almost can not run well. Finally, I have to ask for help from the support team,the problem at last resolved.

Although I encountered some probelems when I use the product Spire.Office. On the whole,it gives me great convenience and saves me much time and money. I do not spend much time in searching other conversion softwares and do not spend money to buy excel,pdf.dataexport respectively since Spire.Office includes them all. So this product is not perfect, but it is better.I am happy.

• 6 - 12 Months