Don't get screwed

• Quality

ScrewedByPDFPro10's review of PDF Pro 10

PDF Pro 10

“Don't get screwed”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by ScrewedByPDFPro10 (1 review written)

About 8 months ago I purchased PDF Pro 10. It would not edit PDFs in most cases. I submitted a service ticket. The results were (after several emails back and forth) that it worked for them. Whenever I would submit a service ticket, I would get a reply that the issue had been resolved. I finally asked for a refund, their response was that they had forwarded the request to somebody else. I never heard from somebody else. Then several months later I got an email saying that they were sorry but they had a technical problem that prevented them from handling my service ticket. I responded asking for my refund. They again referred my request to somebody else who either died or doesn't speak English. I have never heard from the refund people.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quality

Badley2003's Response to ScrewedByPDFPro10's Review

Written on: 23/10/2013

I did! Microsoft says security signature not valid and won't download. Tried 3 times 10/22/2013. Don't BUY IT.