Don't do it!!

• Quality

johnallison's review of PDF Pro 10

PDF Pro 10

“Don't do it!!”

Written on: 23/04/2013 by johnallison (1 review written)

I have had problems with PDF Pro 10. I opened a service ticket because when I tried to edit PDFs, characters appeared out of nowhere and I couldn't delete them and then I received a message that I didn't have the font I was editing on my computer although I had done a lot of editing with the same font; you name it, it went wrong. They asked me to send the document to them. I did and got a response that they didn't have any trouble and sent me a screen shot of what I was supposed to do and closed the service ticket. The screen shot was not the same screen that I have when I use the software. I opened another service ticket and received a response that it worked for them and they closed the second service ticket. It took a week to get that far and in the mean time I missed my deadline to get the document to my customer. I gave up and opened third service ticket asking for a refund. That was yesterday and I haven't gotten a response. I don't have much confidence in them, the product might be good, but no one seems to know how to use it.

This is definately not a product that you want to try to use if high stress levels cause you problems like heart attack or stroke.

• Quality

Pdfpro10's Response to johnallison's Review

Written on: 14/05/2013

I am sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with our product, PDF Pro 10. We do our best to offer great value with adequate customer support in order to satisfy our customers, and strive to offer refunds to unsatisfied customers.

Johnallison's reply to Pdfpro10's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

Here we are many weeks later and still no help. It's strange that you have time to reply to a negative comment on the internet, but don't have time to take care of my issue. I still say

Pdfpro10's reply to Johnallison's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

please send me your ticket number in private, I will look into your ticket today: jcooper@pdfpro10.com