PRO - Performs My Job Perfectly!

• Quality

Archana's review of PDF Pro 10

PDF Pro 10

“PRO - Performs My Job Perfectly!”

Written on: 17/08/2012 by Archana (1 review written)

PDF Pro 10 is a very intuitive interface that was very easy to work with. I figured out how to work with it within a nick of time. Converting any file to PDF correctly, it makes my work quick and easy. One thing that I liked the most about PDF Pro 10 was the ability to keep a password for each and every file that I got converted from doc. This gave me security that no one can get unauthorized access to my data. Initially I mistook it for Adobe Acrobat but later I figured out the difference. Apart from the complete features, I got superb customer support using email channel. I never thought I would get such a quick reply and service.

The only hitch I faced was in getting the software activated but I have no problems with it because after mailing them the problem I got an immediate reply. I liked the product as well as the customer service they provided.

• Quality