Very good customer service & unusual useful items

MadameC's review of The Cotswold Company

“Very good customer service and unusual useful items”

Written on: 02/11/2011 by MadameC (2 reviews written)

The Costwold Company kept sending me catalogues and I hadn't yet disposed of the latest Summer one last July which offered 10% on orders over £30 therefore I took the opportunity to order a few items which I had wanted to furnish my guest bedroom cum study and that I would not find anywhere else. I was quite dubious as I never ordered from them before but I received half of my order a few days later, then I got an advice of delays from the manufacturer of the furniture item. As I had planned to go on Summer holiday the following week, I called them and requested to hold any other items for despatch until the day of my retun. They were very friendly and accommodating on the phone also. As per Magic, the rest of my order turned up 5 days after I got back from Greece. Everything was in very good order and I was very pleasantly surprised of the whole shopping experience which had been very plain sailing. I would definitively shop with them again and have recommended them to friends who admire the quality of the goods I bought from them. A good one to consider for special and reliable Christmas or Birthday gifts.