Forensic Science, level 3 (Police & Forensics procedure)

Cire-d-Ralle's review of NCC Home Learning www.ncchomelearning.co.uk

“Forensic Science, level 3 (Police and Forensics procedure)”

Written on: 12/09/2012 by Cire-d-Ralle (1 review written)

I have been reading the subject (non vocational) for some time, having already purchased a variety of technical books. I found them hard going at times, but almost immediately after starting the course, it all began to fall into place.
My original assessor was a retired DI but un fortunately he was replaced by another, who initially was not as "talkative".
He put me in my place with a couple of homework instalments for which I was a bit lax, and after that I really enjoyed the course.
I am planning to write a crime novel and have no doubt that the NCC course has provided me with the necessary information to write with more authenticity. All I have to do is come up with a realistic plot, and then read through the documents again.
I am about to sign up for their level 4 course, and if I can get my book published I will mention it in my next review in 12 months time.

Ncchomelearning's Response to Cire-d-Ralle's Review

Written on: 20/09/2012

We are pleased you have enjoyed your course! Please send us a copy of your first novel when this is complete! Good luck with your next course!