Teaching Assistant & Autocad

pamelabellevans's review of ICS www.icslearn.co.uk

“Teaching Assistant and Autocad”

Written on: 05/09/2011 by pamelabellevans (1 review written)

In preparation for getting back into work after home teaching my son, I have studied two courses through ICS, the Teaching Assistant and Autocad courses. In both cases I was happy with the clarity and standard of the coursework, and the efficiency of tutors in marking and answering queries.
I also used ICS as a source for home teaching, which allowed my son to gain some qualifications.
I would recommend ICS to anyone who wants to study at home to gain a qualification.

Guest's Response to pamelabellevans's Review

Written on: 09/03/2012

I am interested in doing the course NCFE L3 Award in supporting teaching and learning in schools because I want to get into teaching.I would like to know whether the certifiacte you received is awarded by NCFE itself or it is a certificate given by ICS n supported by NCFE. Have the certificate been any help to you for finding a job?
Regards

Emaretee's Response to pamelabellevans's Review

Written on: 11/04/2012

Hi there,

I don't know if you're still interested but Home Learning College do a course called "NCFE level 3 supporting teaching and learning in schools" and this qualification is awarded directly by NCFE. You should get two certificates once you've completed; one from the college and one from the awarding body (NCFE).

I hope this helps!!