MANUAL BOOKKEEPING LEVELS I & II

MargaretSanders's review of Home Learning College - www.homelearningcollege.com

“MANUAL BOOKKEEPING LEVELS I & II”

Written on: 02/07/2012 by MargaretSanders (1 review written)

Initially I was not sure how this course was going to work for me as I have never done a distance learning course before so had some reservations to start with.

I need not have worried at all. The 3 course books arrived and from Day 1 it has been a huge confidence builder for me.

I do not work in accounts so this was going to be a complete change and provide me with a qualification whereby I could work for myself from home (well, at least this is my plan).

I passed my level I with a 91% pass (never would I have believed I could achieve so much, I never sat any exams at school and was resigned to being a failure.) I am now close to completing my level II for my professional qualification, (nervous and excited, and looking forward to gaining a good result).

The Course Books are well written and understandable, the online Chat Sessions and recordings are without doubt invaluable and the Tutors have been helpful and always a call/email away.

I found the course hard but rewarding and have enjoyed it very much, I am proud of my achievement so far and look forward to passing my level II. I am hoping to sign up for the basic Sage course after my finals.

Thank you HLC and may you continue to provide courses for a long time to come.