Hit or Miss

Guest's review of HomeProtect - www.homeprotect.co.uk

“Hit or Miss”

Written on: 24/10/2013

I called, very anxious, about having had my buildings and contents insurance cancelled as a result of my insurance company not covering subsidence. Our property had never had any substantial movement and no work or monitoring (so no paperwork) but it had been noted that in the home report that there had been some movement but not recent and of no concern. Unfortunately when I tried to get insurance quote, I got the run around by a staff who assured me several times over the days following that my case had was being dealt with, when in fact they hadn't passed it onto the underwriters at all. On the positive side after getting another member of staff to speak with, day 4 without insurance, everything was resolved. In fact this staff member was excellent. Reassured me instantly, listened to me, kept me in the loop about my case, reported the other colleague to supervisor, recorded accurate records and got everything sorted in very efficient and effective manner. I just wish I had them from the start and it would have stopped all days of panic and worry.

Have you made a claim