A Great Treadmill from Reebok

Wendymagic's review of Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“A Great Treadmill from Reebok”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Wendymagic (6 reviews written)

The I-Run Compact Treadmill is fantastic value for money, a great addition to my home gym. As much as I would like to run around my local town in the winter, I opted last month to purchase the I Run Treadmill instead.

I absolutley love it, it is used by myself and my 3 children almost everyday, a great purchase and one that I highly recommend to everyone. The general build is very good, with easy to use controls as another reason why we love it so much.

For the price we paid, it is great value for money, and should keep us fit during the Winter months. I generally only buy Reebok branded sports clothes, now I am venturing into just buying there brand for Fitness equipment as well, mainly down to the Quality and Price of course.

I have also now adjusted the laminate flooring in our Gym, as the new treadmill has highlighted that the floor wasnt even in one of the corners of the room, this was another great bonus. A top product that I would recommend to anyone.