Convenience at it's best

CarlaG9's review of Life, Fork and Spoon www.lifeforkspoon.co.uk

Life, Fork and Spoon www.lifeforkspoon.co.uk

“Convenience at it's best”

Written on: 15/05/2012 by CarlaG9 (1 review written)

I like to think of myself as a bit of a foodie and love spending time cooking & baking, but unfortunately sometimes there just isn't the time. The meals from Lifeforkspoon are then a true lifesaver.
With minimum effort you will still have a more than delicious meal in next to no time.
The deliveries are always spot on and the way the food is packed shows the care that has gone into it all.
I am sure that everyone will have their own favourites, but the ham hock, the beef bordelaise & bourguignon and of course the fantastic desserts are top notch.
The newly out Meditteranean range is fantastic too and I can't wait to try the new pie range. I have already had the beef & ale pie and it is the best shop bought I have ever had, with proper chunks of meat in it...not some gravy where you have to hunt for the bits of meat
Yes, it isn't "a meal for two for a tenner" but then the quality is so much better that it is worth the extra bit you are paying for it.
I would (and have) recommend(ed) this to anyone that appreciates quality food!
Lastly, I would say that the customer service is great too...with my last order I made a mistake and it was rectified and credited without a quabble. Ordering with Lifeforkspoon is like the meals it provide: easy, convenient and excellent!

• Goods purchased & cost