Just like mamma made

lazy-cook's review of Cook Frozen Ready Meals www.cookfood.net

Cook Frozen Ready Meals www.cookfood.net

“Just like mamma made”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by lazy-cook (1 review written)

We have been eating the product's for the past 6 weeks and find the food is great the ingredient's are perfect the taste of the curry dish's are out of this world. Nice to see who prepared the meal as well my wife love's the pudding's she say's just like mamma used to make. long may you thrieve.

Joeyh's Response to lazy-cook's Review

Written on: 19/05/2013

I really can't believe you say "just like mamma made", if my mum had made stuff like this she would be embarrassed and turn in her grave, it's overpriced, pretentious rubbish, I have had a few meals from here and it's nothing special - the prices are astounding though - £14 for a apple tart!!! I could go on but won't - all I can say is the two guys are very clever at marketing and have made a fortune selling this stuff....