Floor Sanding Experts www.floorsandingexperts.co.uk Review

JanetPayane's review of Floor Sanding Experts www.floorsandingexperts.co.uk

“"I whole heartedly recommend the Floor Sanding...”

Written on: 26/03/2012 by JanetPayane (1 review written)

"I whole heartedly recommend the Floor Sanding Experts. It has truly been a pleasure to deal with this company. From Sam in the office, and Paul who came to measure up, to the team assigned to the task, it has been faultless.Jake and George who came to do the work on my bedroom and landing have done a fantastic job. It was a delight to have such cheerful, professional, clean and tidy workmen in my house. They worked so hard, despite my encouragement to take a rest, and were polite, good humoured and smiling throughout the two days it took to complete. They were 100% reliable and trustworthy and I look forward to welcoming them again for a future project. They are an asset to the company and worth their weight in gold.

Do not confuse this company with any other floor sander, there's only one number to remember 0207 381 9408.

My comments here are unsolicited, I can recommend them unreservedly and am happy to endorse them personally to any potential customers.

Janet Payne, London NW