Hit & Miss

Kate1888's review of Dulux PaintPod Roller System

“Hit & Miss”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by Kate1888 (1 review written)

Initially with first pod, I thought 'great product' no mess, cleaned as it said it would, just like the demonstration in B & Q. Seemed worth the more expensive paint. My son used it shortly after and it would not work properly - resorted to ordinary roller. When I used again, the trigger snapped. Wrote to Dulux who gave me a credit note for another.

Have just used replacement Paintpod and it fails to work - appears to be 'dead' although blue light on. Tried all the troubleshooting suggestions, replacing battery etc etc., still no joy. I give up....and I would not buy another.

Johneyp's Response to Kate1888's Review

Written on: 28/10/2013

Glad to see we not the only people having problems with these. Had same problem from brand new > Got all set up blue light on but nothing ,replaced batteries, nothing !! Phoned company and straight away said they would send a voucher for a replacement, but sounds from above still not going to work !! Have three expensive pots of paint for it as well. So wouldn't recommend pro!duct