Very disappointed

Owenjr319's review of BracketFinder.co.uk - www.bracketfinder.co.uk

“Very disappointed”

Written on: 24/10/2016 by Owenjr319 (1 review written)

Used the quick finder search tool to order a TV bracket. My choices were displayed and I chose a fixed bracket for my new 32 inch samsung. This arrived in good time but when opened it was too short and the screws were 14mm long when the model I ordered for needed 42mm. I rang up and was dealt with quite well. A promise to pick up the bracket today...Not done...And a call regarding sending the correct one...Not done. I did receive an email however apparently having no idea that there had been phone communication that told me I needed to order a new bracket. I replied saying I had sorted it on the phone and asking why the bracket hasn't been picked up...No reply so far.... I could have bought this item at any other outlet for the same price.... Not happy!!!

• Less than a Week

Time Accessory Owned

Mariatattersall's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2016

Only fair to say that today I have been offered a refund so will now have to look elsewhere