Bargain of the Year!

Gameron's review of BracketFinder.co.uk - www.bracketfinder.co.uk

“Bargain of the Year!”

Written on: 13/05/2016 by Gameron (1 review written)

Having been let down by a useless, albeit recommended, site earlier this week I ran my own search for a TV wall mounting bracket and decided on BracketFinder.co.uk
Why? The site is pure simplicity it self when it comes to selecting a suitable product for your particular TV. A real person (quickly) answered the genuine telephone number and informed me I did not need a fixings kit (when asked) as everything required would be included within the package.
The price was ridiculously cheap and even included FREE next day delivery.

I then registered, ordered, and within minutes I received email confirmation of my order shortly followed by status update emails. Within hours my package was shipped to the courier, which I DID receive the next day.

True to their word everything I needed to fit the bracket was indeed included inside the package - apart from the percussion drill, socket set, and screwdriver :-)

The quality of the product was precisely the same as the one I'd seen in, um.., a well known superstore and in all probability WAS the same but at a quarter of the price - unbelievable! Well, ok, not really unbelievable I suppose but nonetheless incredibly genuine good value for money and why pay more.

It's always nice to stumble across a site which actually does what it says on the tin. There aren't enough of them in my opinion. Only one caveat, and that is, like many e-commerce providers they employ the services of Yodel - which can be a right nightmare if you're unfortunate enough to live in an area with a useless, uncaring, Yodel courier. Me? I'm lucky I guess because the excellent Yodel courier lives not 5 minutes away from my house.

In summary: If you're looking for a TV wall mounting bracket I highly recommend BracketFinder.co.uk but not only for their excellent prices.
They keep you well informed throughout the process, they're efficient, and the salesperson on the telephone has all the information to hand to answer any questions you might have. (I also enquired about wall spacing etc.)
As for Yodel, well, I'll leave that up to your own personal experience!

Mariatattersall's Response to Gameron's Review

Written on: 24/10/2016

Unfortunately my experience has been diabolical. Has this review been written by an b employee??