would not re-visit tis site

• Quality of accommodation

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Guest's review of Haven Holidays, Devon Cliffs

“would not re-visit tis site”

Written on: 18/09/2011

WE WENT TO DEVON CLIFFS HAVEN ON 9SEPT2011 and from the word go we had problem after problems, We went in standard or standard plus and our pull out bed was broken so my partner and i slept on sofas around the edge of the room, my sister in law had a shower only for shower to fall off wall, both toilets wouldnt flush,the tap in bathroom would twist all the way round,u couldnt turn off kitchen tap unless u used force,the carpets were dirty my son who is 14months had new socks on and by end of evening they were black,my sister in law had the bedroom with her partner and 14week old baby however they couldnt sleep as the matress was to big for the frame so u would hang over the sides,the rooms were cold.
they did managed to fix everything otherthan the toilets so we damanded to be moved and was told u get what u paid for and that they wouldnt be moving us,with this we decided to find a beach that we could visit with our children who are 3,1,4months,as there was no way we would be able to et down and back up,my sisterinlaw also couldnt do trip down as she is a bluebadge holder and there was no way she could get down let alone push her pram down and back up.we found one about 20 odd miles away which we wasnt able to get down either then haven called us to say as a good will they will move us,so we had to cut day two of our holiday short,by driving back to change caravans,we did get a balcony first thought was nice,went in looked nice little did we know later to come we was phoning haven again as the carpett was off the floor as it wasnt glued down..the matress was the same again and the pull out bed was just as bad u had to try push it back at an angle to be able to push it back in, we had to light the fire up at 5am as it was so cold as we were in the sittingroom with our daughter slept on sofa next to us one side and my 14week old in moses basket on othersofa next to me and my 14month old boy in cot next to me we were so cold we even had to light cooker to try warm room up i even had to put a pair socks on my 14week babys hands as it was so cold plus both caravans had black mold on the bathroom blinds,we didnt even bother with the balcony as we had so much trouble with wasps.we then decided to try kids entertainment out however our double buggy couldnt fit in the lift in order to take us up the stairs to kids room so we had to carry our buggys up the stairs.so over all this holiday was a dissaster from the word go..and there for we would never return to devon cliffs however this has not stopped me from booking another holiday with haven i have made sure i go presteige..

• Self Catering

Type of Accommodation

Is childcare available?

Are pets welcome?

Is there a shop on site?

Is there a restaurant on site?

Is there a pub on site?