The Shock of how things change!

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Milano Pizzeria, Leominster

“The Shock of how things change!”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I Definatly would not recommend this place. I have been three times altogether. My first time I went was lovely and I really enjoyed the food, the staff was nice and friendly and was quick service. I loved it! So I decided to go again. My second time I went was also nice, but the food was not as of a high quality as the time before. Infact it felt like I was eating whether spoons food (OK not the best though). My third time I came I recommended it to friends, so we all decided to go have a nice meal which I thought maybe my second time going was a one off. BUT NO! I was completely wrong. The food was lovely again! But the staff (the only lady who serves) was completely miserable. We placed our order in and I ordered soup for a starter, and my friend ordering garlic mushrooms. They decided they had no mushrooms so my friend was fine with that. I was waiting for my soup to come. (In mean while my friend ordered garlic bread) they had forgotten to give me my starter and just placed my main infront of me after 45 minutes of waiting. They also forgot the garlic bread! I realise sometimes it can be hard to remember everything BUT there was only 1 other couple in. I thought this was not acceptable and they realise the faults they made, but didn't offer free drinks or take abit off the bill. I am disappointed and will not return and I do not recommend this place!