What a great time! We couldn't be happier.

Guest's review of The Royal Stag Weekends - www.royalstagweekends.co.uk

“What a great time! We couldn't be happier.”

Written on: 27/06/2012

When I was given the responsibility of arranging my brothers Stag do I had no idea where or how I would arrange it. I tried at first to call around and do things myself but that was a big mistake. I couldn't get anything together and when I did it was so expensive my mates refused the price I was getting. I heard about Royal Stag Weekends from a mate and I can honestly say that from the moment I made my inquiry till the end of the weekend I didn't have to really do much. They took care of all the details and handled the whole event very professionally. As for the actual events they were superb and kept us busy all day and night long and the best part about all this is that it didn't cost that much and I was the hero among my mates for creating such an awesome weekend.

Besttagdoever's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. It was a real pleasure to assist the group. Please let me know when you arrange your next stag do, guys night out etc and I will give you a nightlife voucher for yourself to some top bars, clubs and lap dance clubs.

Regards,