DO NOT USE AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Guest's review of Stripagram.co.uk www.stripagram.co.uk

“DO NOT USE AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 09/04/2013

I made an enquiry with this company weeks before my wife birthday. I never booked with them because someone else recommended a stripper that was really good, and so I booked with him. On the day he was arranged, I received a call very early saying it’s the stripper I'd booked and unfortunately was unable to make it. Although very annoyed with him, he said he’d sort a replacement as to not spoil the night. I agreed. Very shortly a company phoned me saying they believe I’m after a stripper tonight and they could squeeze me in. I booked it and paid the deposit. It turned out the original booked stripper hadn’t cancelled and knew nothing. This was the very first company I’d made an enquiry with that phoned cancelling pretending to be the proper one. This was done from a mobile no. This is just tricking people into booking up with them. They are just blatant liars and only interested in getting money out of you. They trade under lots of different company names on the net i.e strippergram-uk and there are also more. They are all the same horrible man. When booking they are a really nice company but once they have your money they are very abusive.