Avoid partybus.ie!!

Alloallo's review of Party Bus

“Avoid partybus.ie!!”

Written on: 28/10/2012 by Alloallo (1 review written)

Tried to organise a Xmas party night with this company. I found them rude and obnoxious! As most people do I tried to get the best deal possible for my group of 30-40 people and explained to the company that we had a budget. As there are no prices on the website I assumed the price was negotiable! So I mentioned our budget and said if he couldn't match it we would have to go with plan B and take the train. All the guy had to say was that he could not match the budget and leave it at that. But when he replied I was so shocked. He was so rude and smarmy about it that I couldn't believe what I was reading (correspondence was via email). I reported back to my group about the reply I got and we all decided it was best to ignore such a rude man and would never contact the company again to organise a party (which we do at least twice a year) If this guy had actually been reasonable he could have had a guaranteed bus tour twice a year but all he did was annoy us all and we will definitely not use his services in future!!!!

Paulinemangan's Response to Alloallo's Review

Written on: 19/05/2014

I totally agree . I used this company for a hen party recently & the service was a joke ! To make it even worse I emailed them after with my experience & they didn't even have the decency to acknowledge or reply to my mail ! Stay well away ... Ignorant & non professional !

Starbar's reply to Paulinemangan's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2015

Girls this post is very late but please please AVOID partybus. I booked them for a hen party last Sunday @ 1pm. I got a call at 1:01 saying bus had broke down and that they wouldn't be there. When I argued the point of why I wasn't called earlier I was told he could arrange to have the deposit refunded and no bus. At this stage we had 30 girls waiting in the cold and the rain for the bus. He promised to be there for 2. Several calls later to management who would not answer the phone and to the driver who eventually turned his phone off, they turned up at 4pm, with an attitude of a pig, no apology, toilet was filthy and blocked. They were awful to deal with from start to finish. I wish there was reviews on them befor I booked. We lost so much money on the activities and pubs that we had booked on the day due to PARTYBUS. Please look elsewhere if you're considering a party.

Bebelove's reply to Starbar's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2015

Hi
Can you please tell me if you used partybuses.london or different company?
Many thanks in advance....