Avoid partybus.ie!!

Alloallo's review of Party Bus

“Avoid partybus.ie!!”

Written on: 28/10/2012 by Alloallo (1 review written)

Tried to organise a Xmas party night with this company. I found them rude and obnoxious! As most people do I tried to get the best deal possible for my group of 30-40 people and explained to the company that we had a budget. As there are no prices on the website I assumed the price was negotiable! So I mentioned our budget and said if he couldn't match it we would have to go with plan B and take the train. All the guy had to say was that he could not match the budget and leave it at that. But when he replied I was so shocked. He was so rude and smarmy about it that I couldn't believe what I was reading (correspondence was via email). I reported back to my group about the reply I got and we all decided it was best to ignore such a rude man and would never contact the company again to organise a party (which we do at least twice a year) If this guy had actually been reasonable he could have had a guaranteed bus tour twice a year but all he did was annoy us all and we will definitely not use his services in future!!!!

Paulinemangan's Response to Alloallo's Review

Written on: 19/05/2014

I totally agree . I used this company for a hen party recently & the service was a joke ! To make it even worse I emailed them after with my experience & they didn't even have the decency to acknowledge or reply to my mail ! Stay well away ... Ignorant & non professional !