Great stag weekend

Guest's review of Go Hen - www.gohen.com

“Great stag weekend”

Written on: 24/09/2013

I recently used this company to help organise my staff do and they did everything that I asked and I had no stress to deal with which meant I could fully focus on the weekend with the lads. The hotel they booked was 1st class and the Go Karting that we did on the Saturday was excellent and everybody at the company was superb. The bars on the quayside was very good with an excellent selection of bars and clubs. I wish I had checked which bars were the best ones before travelling as not being from Newcastle I had to walk round with the stag party and had to find the best ones or speak to different bouncers who directed us to the right places for what we wanted. The stag told me he had a great weekend and we would certainly visit Newcastle again and the 2 night stay was enough and I don't think we could have drunk anymore. I would certainly recommend using stagweb for any future bookings and if any of my friends get married in future I would advise them to ring Stagweb straight away. The staff at this company were professional and friendly at all times and the communication was 1st class.

Gohen's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback - it's wonderful to hear that you had such a good time time and enjoyed go karting and clubbing0! I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with StagWeb. If you ever need any more help with stag parties in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks again and kind regards,
Steve Roddy