Great hen weekend!

Guest's review of Funktion Events / Funktion Leisure - www.funktionevents.co.uk

“Great hen weekend!”

Written on: 19/06/2013

After going to the big hen night organisers and finding them very pushy and "salesy", I made a call to Funktion and was really impressed. They were easy to talk to, not pushy at all, and very accommodating (despite various requests!) They were very flexible and organised 2 of the main parts of the hen weekens - a burlesque dance lesson and cocktail making.
Both were FAB! Both were well organised and really good fun! :) Our own slight disappointment that she herself was not in burlesque wear, and the venue was also quite small. That said, I had specifically asked for somewhere near to our hotel. And the tutor was lovely. She made us feel totally relaxed and was such a giggle. Nothing too daring but very sexy and fun! The cocktail making was a real highlight. A really great atmosphere and plenty of drinks to go around. They were also very accommodating given we had 2 pregnant ladies in the group - they offered soft drinks and chairs for them which meant they could still feel part of it. Overall, I think Funktion did a great job - at a reasonable price. My only advice to them would be to offer more hotel choices in central london as I had to source this myself.

By Funktion

Written on: 19/07/2013

Thank you for the excellent hen party feedback for the life drawing party in London and cocktail making. We'll take your comments aboard and look at increasing our hotels in London.