joannabristowe's review of Clear Cut Weekends - www.clearcutweekends.co.uk

“Thank you for a great Hen Weekend”

Written on: 21/07/2011 by joannabristowe (1 review written)

I would certainly recommend ClearCutWeekends for any Hen/Stag or Party. I was very impressed with their service from start to finish. We chose the songmaker and Medieval night. Steve at Songmaker was fantastic and very patient with us. The location was brilliant and the whole experience was more than we could have asked for. He even made us sound quite good on the CD!! Not bad considering only one of us could sing and we had had lots of wine prior to arriving. The Medieval night was again a great choice. The location was fantastic and the night was a hit. The food was so good and the entertainment was incredible. We were just not expecting such a treat. The hotel was basic but clean. The staff were very professional and I cannot rate the breakfast enough. We enjoyed this experience so much we wanted to go back the following week.

The Staff at Clearcutweekends are informative, friendly and very helpful. I would not think twice about using them again for any big party, hen or stag. They just made organising a Hen weekend a breeze. Well done guys!!