Customer Service- A Joke!

Guest's review of Garden Groom

Garden Groom

“Customer Service- A Joke!”

Written on: 02/06/2013

I used the trimmer one season, it was OK. A clip that holds the plastic clippings catcher in place broke. It can't be used without it. I called, asking for a replacement. It can't be more than 2 or 3 dollars. I told them the problem and was told my warranty was up and they couldn't do anything. I told them I will pay for it. They have and keep NO Spare Parts. They offered to sell me a new one. So because of a 2 inch clip, the Garden Groom is no longer
usable for me. Instead of sending me a new clip, they want me to spend another 100 bucks plus. If you want to deal with someone like that, then be
my guest. Ask them first, will they ever be able to provide a broken or missing piece after the warranty.

Amosyalek's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2013

I have this product and it's pretty bad too.