Absolute disgrace

• Style

• Service & Support

149Curran's review of Logicor Clear Heater System

“Absolute disgrace”

Written on: 28/03/2017 by 149Curran (1 review written)

My housing association told me that running these electric E-rad heaters would be efficient. However, I have had nothing but trouble. They are expensive and I was advised by the housing that I was on the cheapest tarrif for the heaters but Npower also added that I will be paying more as these heaters cosy a fortune to run. I am spending £40 for 4 days which works out at £10 a day. this is not acceptable and I have a 3 year old toddler. Not to mention the fact one of the heaters fell on him last year and all the housing did was order Logicor to replace it. I live on the ground floor and my property is freezing. I have to heat my flat room by room because I can't afford it.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Rickk54's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2017

100% agree...do not buy this system unless you want 50% higher bills. Do not believe the hype. This is not an energy saving solution!!!