Yuko is definitely the best if you have a trained specialist

karolinagreen's review of Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

“Yuko is definitely the best if you have a trained...”

Written on: 17/02/2012 by karolinagreen (1 review written)

In my opinion Yuko is the best hair straightening method I’ve ever experienced. However, make sure you go only to Yuko-trained hair specialists that do this all the time. After much research I got my hair straightened by Renata Jon and I was extremely happy with the results.

Unfortunately, I tried to save money the next time and went to another salon in Hampstead. It was disaster - they ruined my hair! My hair wasn’t straight and the ends were frizzy… It’s not worth it. By the time I had it repaired, it cost me more at the end! I learnt the hard way. Yuko is a fantastic straightening method, but it can go wrong if you use an inexperienced stylist.

I went back to see Renata Jon in Chelsea and now my hair feels so soft and frizz free, shiny and healthy!

Guest's Response to karolinagreen's Review