Hair Straightening at it's Best Bravo Salon Scottsdale AZ

Susie10's review of Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

“Hair Straightening at it's Best Bravo Salon Scottsdale AZ”

Written on: 16/01/2012 by Susie10 (1 review written)

I have had Yuko Japanese Hair straightening done for years now. Bravo Salon in Scottsdale AZ does the BEST hair straightening I've ever had, I am so happy. My hair is hard to straighten, because I have highlighted, colored and curly,frizzy thick hair. I would recommend this hair straightening to you done at this salon. What I liked most is that my hair feels so soft and frizz free, shiny and healthy when I get this treatment done only at Bravo Salon. What I didn't like is that I went to another salon to save money and they screwed up my hair real bad, and Bravo Salon fixed what they did with the Japanese hair straightening. I can only say that I wished I had known before that I had to buy Yuko special products to take home to use on my straightening. But I am really glad now that I did purchase them, the special products have saved my hair like Bravo said. Listen to these gals, they know what they are doing. I tried to save money and it's not worth it. It costs more at Bravo Salon, but I learned the hard way. With this hair treatment you shouldn't skimp, go only to real Japanese hair specialists that do this all the time and pay the extra money. They are worth it, and now I am happy with my hair, I can't believe how this salon fixed my hair, but they are real experts in this hair straightening.