Great surgery & experience x

Guest's review of Nu Cosmetic Clinic www.nucosmeticclinic.co.uk

“Great surgery and experience x”

Written on: 25/08/2014

Dear All,

I would just like to say thank you for restoring my confidence and welll being. I booked my breast surgery through your Nottingham branch having gone to several other leading clinics first. The service at Nottingham was exceptional without the pushy sales pitch that I received everywhere else. I was matched to the best surgeon for my needs and he was exceptional. The operation was smooth and almost pain free with just discomfort for the first week. I am thrilled with the results as I lost my breasts after having children and my confidence also. I now look back to normal and feel proud and great. Thank you so much to everyone at Nu as you oustshine all the other clinics by far.

Newstart123's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2015

Hi - Mr Olumuyiwa Olubowale was my surgeon and couldn't recommend him enough for his understanding of my body concerns.

I wanted a very natural look and he was the only surgeon throughout all the clinics to recommend a tear drop shaped implant.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck xx