Terrible - not to be trusted.

Luis101's review of Naturawhite Teeth Whitening - www.naturawhite.com

Naturawhite Teeth Whitening - www.naturawhite.com

“Terrible - not to be trusted. ”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by Luis101 (1 review written)

I can relate to most elements of each of the bad reviews. I would also like to point out that I have only left one star as it is not possible to leave no stars.

Like most people, I paid for my appointment, and called to book it. My first appointment was cancelled at the very last minute for a reason that would not have been last minute and the team would have been aware of well in advance. I accepted this and arranged my second appointment, turned up and the receptionist didn't have me booked in and the person who does the procedures had gone home. Even the receptionist admitted the company is a shambles and they have issues with them "most days"...what does that tell you?!

As an apology, I got £20 off (although this took over 6 weeks to actually be refunded despite chasing several times).

Arranged my third appointment and surprise surprise it couldn't go ahead because of 'childcare issues'...! So I decided to cancel the whole thing. If a company is so disorganised and shambolic, they should not be trusted with your teeth - I think it was a sign. You might also notice they have quite a severe cancellation policy in the event a customer cancels within 24 hours of the appointment, they will not apply anything like that to themselves cancelling at such short notice...!

I also asked the agent I dealt with to provide me with his manager's details as I wanted to discuss this with him. He was very reluctant to do so but after asking for a third time, he provided me with his email address - still waiting for a response from him, another sign of excellent customer service.

So just to add insult to injury, it took over a month to have my refund processed, despite sending several chasers again. The particular agent I dealt with ignored my emails but somehow found the time to go and have a look at my LinkedIn profile (yes, it is a feature of LinkedIn that you can see who has been looking at your profile - schoolboy error!). Eventually I got to deal with someone else in his absence who was more efficient and got it dealt with.

Saving the best part of this until the end - my refund was processed via PayPal and Naturawhite left a note with the payment advising that they now consider the issue to be "resolved" and asking me to remove any negative feedback I may have posted! What an absolute cheek! If it hadn't been for that comment, I wouldn't have left any feedback online, but that was the final nail in the coffin and made me decide to leave the negative feedback - so it has backfired on them. As a consumer, I have every right to post feedback and I hope anyone considering using this company reads this before doing so.

In summary, this bunch are not to be trusted with your teeth or your money - go to a proper dentist who will show respect and professionalism!

I believe the owner is a Mr Sean Anderson - hope he reads this!