Thanks Guys!

Guest's review of Naturawhite Teeth Whitening - www.naturawhite.com

Naturawhite Teeth Whitening - www.naturawhite.com

“Thanks Guys!”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I'm really not sure what's happening with these review... I went along to the Edinburgh Clinic on the 14th of June, and was treated by Amber.

Booked online, and although it took me a wee bit to get through (theres two booking agents - the staff is really nice and helpful, and has a bit of a charming laugh) but everything was sorted in five minutes. Paying over the phone made me nervous, but they sent me a receipt of the transaction by email so I was perfectly happy = 5/5

I was really nervous, because I'd read the reviews online and I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to go, but anyway I arrived, was offered a glass of water, had a bit of a natter and got put at ease. Ambers really a laugh, and Tricia the nurse seemed full of smiles = 5/5

Got put under the lights and had the pre-filled tray. I was sitting there for 40 minutes, and I wished I'd been told to bring headphones so that was a bit annoying. You can't talk either, but at least they leave you to yourself in peace. My lips were a bit puffy and hot, but they check often enough if theres any discomfort = 3/5

The results were FANTASTIC!! My kids noticed immediately, and my husband was delighted. I'd smoked a bit last year, old habits die hard ;-) but there is no discoloring, and we all went out for a meal = 5/5