Horrendous experience at Allure

Stinty's review of Harley Street Allure - www.harleystreetallure.co.uk

Harley Street Allure - www.harleystreetallure.co.uk

“Horrendous experience at Allure”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Stinty (1 review written)

Turned up 15mins early and went to reception as instructed. Reception then sent me to the fourth floor where I was to wait in the lobby where someone would come to collect me. My appointment time came and went, 15mins later my mobile phone rang and some woman from allure went off on one.......claiming she had buzzed me into the building 15mins ago (she hadn't) and she was waiting on me on the second floor. Continuing her rant she said it was too late now and she was going to have to re-schedule my appointment which she wanted to do over the phone. I hadn't got a word in at this point, so I stopped her in an attempt to explain the facts and that a reschedule was no good as my wedding was in a couple of days and she accussed me of being rude. I said it was a scheme and she hung up on me. On reflection I doubt she was even in the building (my appointment was for 5.30). Having read the reviews though, I'm glad I didn't get the treatment in the end as it sounds like a complete sham and a dangerous one at that.