Consistently the best this side of Glasgow

Fitchrl493's review of Body and Mind, Milngavie

Body and Mind, Milngavie

“Consistently the best this side of Glasgow”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by Fitchrl493 (1 review written)

I've been coming to Body & Mind on and off for years, since I had my eyebrows waxed for the first time when I was 15! It was always a favourite of the girls and mums at school and it continues to be one of mine. It's under different management now from before but it continues for be just as friendly and actually a lot more 'professional' than before - it offers hi-tech treatments, as well as the usual waxing and facials. Last treatment I had was an AHA facial with light treatment; the therapist was very friendly and chatty but let me rest in silence when I wanted. The waiting room is a little small when there are a few people in there however I was only in there when I had to fill out a form, then I was taken to the treatment room. I like that you can often get Saturday appointments without booking weeks in advance and the prices, although not cheap, are very good considering the quality of products, the skills of the therapists and also the time spent wih you. Everything I've had there really makes a difference to my skin - would definitely urge others with a skin condition or those, like me, around the 30-something mark with a bit of ageing to try the treatments here. The other good thing is you can order products and the excellent Jane Iredale make-up online - perfect!