Great service, lovely location, lovely relaxing day

Hobbsie's review of Brooklands Hotel and Spa, Weybridge

Brooklands Hotel and Spa, Weybridge

“Great service, lovely location, lovely relaxing day”

Written on: 30/11/2011 by Hobbsie (8 reviews written)

I booked the Brooklands Hotel and Spa for my 40th birthday for myself and a few friends.
The staff were very welcoming, and looked after us very well. We had purchased a package where you get three treatements included in the day price, facial, massage and manicure or pedicure. The treatments were fantastic and very relaxing, and the consultants spoke to you beforehand about what you were looking to get out of each treatment.

Pre spa day, they fitted treatment times round our day, ie some of us had to leave early etc.
The location was good, spa on 3rd floor and could watch the cars racing round Mercedes Benz World from the outside hot tub.
The only downside was that one of us was pregnant, which we had informed them of beforehand, but didn't seem to take this into account or know about it before the treatments went ahead, so one of the massages was not as it should have been.
This is particularly good value for money if you catch one of the deals on Travelzoo!
All in all a lovely relaxing day for my 40th.