Brilliant Advice

• Customer service

Rav21's review of Chase Templeton - www.chasetempleton.co.uk

“Brilliant Advice”

Written on: 20/01/2012 by Rav21 (1 review written)

I must say that the advisor was excellent, she gave me the right advice, was very patient and gave me the right product.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Compare healthcare providers - Visit ActiveQuote.com

Guest's Response to Rav21's Review

Written on: 26/04/2012

What are the Advantages or Disadvantages of being a stay at home mom vs. Daycare?My husband and I are wanitng to plan for our first child in the near future. I have read a LOT of mixed reviews about daycare vs. stay at home moms, and can't decide what would be the best choice for my future child. I know there are educational benefits when a mom chooses to stay home with a child and can work with them one on one to teach them fundamental learning skills. And there are also emotional benefits from a child getting to spend their first years with their mommy (both for the mom and the child) because those years are very vital for bonding. But there also seem to be good social benefits for children who go to daycare So my question is: What are the advantages/disadvantages of being a SAHM vs using a daycare? ***Additional info: My husband and I are in our mid-twenties. If I choose to quit my job and be a SAHM, I will continue to take online classes towards a degree/career while doing so, and then start working again after my child enters pre-k. But if I choose the daycare route, then I will be forced to continue working in order to pay for the hundreds a month in daycare, and also I will have to temporarily quit schooling if I continue to work after having a baby. Thanks for your comments!ALSO I am at a dead end job and only staying with it to save up money, and also to keep my health/maternity insurance until after our baby is born (but if I become a SAHM then I will get on my husband's insurance after the pregnancy/birth). Also, being at home really wouldn't be that much of a culture shock because I am SUCH a homebody that when I'm not at work I would MUCH rather be at home with my husband than anywhere else. Plus I have my parents moving nearby in the next couple of months, and with my mom being a teacher (and off during the summers) I figured she could come stay with me to change things up if I get too bored/lonely during the day. We aren't crazy about our neighborhood (okay neighborhood, but with old neighbors and not many kids), but figure that once I start working again we can afford to buy in a better neighborhood. Until then we have a nice house, so no complaints there. So far I have had three comments and I think they have ALL been very helpful advice!!

Compare Healthcare Providers with ActiveQuote.com