Sceptical to non smoker...

Leaders11's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Sceptical to non smoker...”

Written on: 27/08/2012 by Leaders11 (1 review written)

A friend recommended this book having used it to quit eight years ago. Like most smokers I've 'given up' loads of times in the past but always succumbed shortly afterwards, usually following a night out drinking.

During my previous attempts I've always had something in the back of my mind saying to me that I would smoke again one day but NOT THIS TIME... After reading Allen Carrs book I feel completely free for the first time in nearly twenty years. I've been a happy non-smoker (yes you read correctly) a happy non-smoker for nearly a month and not only do I not want a ciggarette, I know I will never ever smoke again...

A very bold statement I know but something has clicked inside me and I now see smoking for what it is!

I am so happy to be free from the weed and if I can do it then anyone can. Don't take my word for it just read the book with an open mind.

• Paperback

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Paulawolstenholme1's Response to Leaders11's Review

Written on: 25/09/2012

I went to Allen Carrs clinic in Manchester on 2nd September 2012. I cannot believe how good it was. I have not smoked since but more than that I have not wanted one. It was so amazing. I would recommend it to anybody. Well worth the money.