Easy Way To Quit When You Read It!

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Easy Way To Quit When You Read It!”

Written on: 07/07/2011

I have to say I have had this book now for almost a whole year. It sat under my ashtray of all places. Every night I would look at the inside cover and be petrified of what it said. Stop Smoking without withdrawl and non of the horrific side effects. Yes that made me scared. 2 nights ago I decided to take the chance and read the book. Why should I be scared of a book, that will ultimately help me? Well I read the book and now I know why. I finished the book after 5 hours of straight reading, I smoked during the reading and I had my last cigarette at the end of the book. It is a awesome book to read. I really should have read it a year ago when I purchased it, but I am hard headed, stubborn and need a good kick in the rear sometimes. This is a MUST READ for everyone who puffs a couple of puffs to the 5 pack a day smoker. Its a book that costs less than 3 packs of cigarettes, cheaper than patches, gum and way cheaper than chantix which is really dangerous. Read it, understand it, act on it and become it. If I can do it you will be able to do it.

• Hardback

Format

• Preloved

New or Preloved?

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store