Anything that can stop you poisoning yourself, is worth it!

rdthmn's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Anything that can stop you poisoning yourself, is...”

Written on: 16/06/2011 by rdthmn (4 reviews written)

My partner and I had wanted to quit smoking for about a year before we got this book. One of my mates at work swore by it. He said that you'd keep smoking while reading it, but by the end you wouldn't touch another cigarette ever again! We felt that was a big claim, and probably worked for some but not everyone.

I have to say, this book really changed our lives! After talking and talking about quitting, we both thought we'd never do it. We didn't want to surround our children with harmful smoke, and we were sick of constantly walking outside at parties just to poison ourselves.

We both read the book, and I quit on June 30 2010 and my partner quit on July 1 2010. Since then we haven't even had a drag. We can go to pubs, parties, and even walk down the street with people who are smoking and it doesn't even tempt us. We still get smoking dreams sometimes - but they aren't in regards to missing it, they are more about the bad feelings surrounding falling off the wagon. We don't want to go back to that lifestyle and are so happy we decided to do this.

Get this book! It won't let you down!

• Paperback