A different review

ezrax's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

“A different review”

Written on: 11/06/2011 by ezrax (1 review written)

Not likely but I was 20 when I read this book, I wasn't an alcoholic or a drinker for many years. not with kids or even girlfriend. without any medical problems or any so called reason to read this book And yet I have only one word to say about this book: BRILLIANT. This book is recommended for anyone who drinks as such - even if he drink once a week, a month, a year!
If you didn't read the book yet - DON'T BE PANIC to read it, believe ME i know how much alcohol let us believe he has such strong benefits.
People have a tendency to fear from this book, because they are afraid they will lose something, I IMPLORE you to muster the courage to read it, remember, you have nothing to lose!
Honestly, I want you to read this book not because of health or money, I want you to read this book for the simple reason: You enjoy MORE of your life. As in ANY social event that you can't imagine before without alcohol. Guaranteed!

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store