A different review

ezrax's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol

“A different review”

Written on: 11/06/2011 by ezrax (1 review written)

Not likely but I was 20 when I read this book, I wasn't an alcoholic or a drinker for many years. not with kids or even girlfriend. without any medical problems or any so called reason to read this book And yet I have only one word to say about this book: BRILLIANT. This book is recommended for anyone who drinks as such - even if he drink once a week, a month, a year!
If you didn't read the book yet - DON'T BE PANIC to read it, believe ME i know how much alcohol let us believe he has such strong benefits.
People have a tendency to fear from this book, because they are afraid they will lose something, I IMPLORE you to muster the courage to read it, remember, you have nothing to lose!
Honestly, I want you to read this book not because of health or money, I want you to read this book for the simple reason: You enjoy MORE of your life. As in ANY social event that you can't imagine before without alcohol. Guaranteed!