Good Online Doctors, Response could be faster.

Martharun's review of DoctorSpring - www.doctorspring.com

“Good Online Doctors, Response could be faster. ”

Written on: 12/07/2013 by Martharun (1 review written)

Well, I consulted an OBGYN online at Doctorspring.com . Answers were thorough and to the point. But the response time could be better. I was kind of expecting an instant reply. (I know, it is asking for too much!), but got a reply in 3 hours. Since my condition was not an emergency it was fine. I do agree this is much easier and cost effective than booking an appointment with a Doctor, waiting, driving and again waiting. But I think they should explicitly make it clear that the service is not for emergencies.

Raymonchar's Response to Martharun's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

Any idea how to join DoctorSpring as a MD ? I am a qualified Nephrologist with 21 years of experience. I applied and I am currently in the process of approval . Many of my colleagues are already on DoctorSpring. But they joined in during the early years I guess. They have to more Physician friendly.