Cooper Dermatology Clinic - Dr. Rolf

Nire's review of Doctor-Dubai www.doctor-dubai.com

“Cooper Dermatology Clinic - Dr. Rolf”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by Nire (1 review written)

I had the worst experience with Dr. Rolf at this clinic. He has absolutely no bedside manner and is highly condescending. I booked a 9 am appointment so as to go directly to Abu Dhabi for work after. After finally being seen at 9:40am I was told that's issues weren't a priority and that I would have to wait for him to see all the other patients in the waiting room before doing the treatment I'd booked for. He refused to give me an approximate deadline and was absolutely unappologetic when I reminded him that I needed to go to work and that this is what I'd booked for. This was my third visit to the clinic and the final straw. In my other appointments he'd also been unfriendly, dismissive and condescending however for lack of knowing where else to go (the clinic is linked with my GPs clinic) I went back. I am now going to put some effort into finding a good dermatologist. In a word, he's a jerk.

Nassy's Response to Nire's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

I had more than worst experince with this clinics. The Doctors there are just to make money with no care attitude to the patient. The Doctors will just enroll you and after enrolling and taking huge amount from you they will leave you to the nurses. Dr. Sidra never came back and checked what the nurses are doing to my skin. I had a very bad experince with this clinic. After complaning to the manager of the clinic (which he too didn't bothered to call and apologize even) informed me over the phone that come and take another package. They are the worst Doctors and clinics here. I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS CLINIC. Guy's please stop if you are dealing with them, we had the worst experince. As said by Nire YES they are all JERK.