lasted 11 years

Guest's review of Sony MDR-RF815r Wireless

Sony MDR-RF815r Wireless

“lasted 11 years”

Written on: 16/12/2012

You always see reviews from people who have had a product for a month or 2 - I thought I would buck the trend...

I was bought these in 2001 for my 13th Birthday!!

They have survived a messy teenagers lifestyle and worse - room! They have always been great sounding, had fantastic reception and had a great battery life.
I have never been a major music snob and my main concerns were watching TV and later, playing computer games all night long both for long lengths of time.

I have just decided to lay them to rest as recently the battery life has become too short for anything more than 20 mins at a time.

All in all - good value, good enough sound for the non snob, super comfy, super long life.

Now I am a proper adult I am going to treat myself to something slightly more top-endish and whilst I am sure that a £200 pair will sound much better, I doubt that they will last half as long.

• Over 1 Year