stylish & excellent value for money

From 1 review

Abigailbrahem's review of August EP650

“stylish & excellent value for money ”

Written on: 18/01/2017 by Abigailbrahem (16 reviews written)

If you listen music or podcasts, you probably like to listen to them on your phone and on the go. Cables are going out of fashion (see iPhone 7) so if you havent considered getting an over ear bluetooth headset yet, you should.

A, it is stylish. B, it is comfortable. C, it keeps your eyes warm. D, you get great sound and E, these days it comes with a microphone so you can use the headset to make calls. I love the convenience, use it in the car or on the train.

Battery life is about 10 hours. The headset is charged directly with a micro USB cable. You can choose about 5 different colours I think. I went for black and am very happy.

Now, it does not have noise cancelling technology. That is why it costs £50 instead of £250. The noise cancelling is done by the cushions along and guess what, it works. I have used these earphones on the plane and was very happy with them.

I conclusion I must say I am super happy with them. No need to spend £250 and get the same benefits.