Toni & Guy, Richmond Surrey branch

smRobertson450's review of Toni & Guy

Toni & Guy

“Toni and Guy, Richmond Surrey branch”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by smRobertson450 (1 review written)

This is the worst haircut I have ever had. I had to return and have a different stylist try to correct. My hair looks like a lampshade. They cut all the layers too short and my hair is noticeable different lengths. I absolutely hate my hair now. It took me so long to grow the layers and it will probably be at least 12 months before I get the layers back to where they were before this disaster. The shop sent me vouchers for money off my next few cuts. Unacceptable. Even if they had offered me free haircuts for life I would never return. For such an expensive chain I expected so much more.

Saloon10's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2014

Hello ! ...
I feel your pain this is probably the worst salon and haircut I have ever had . Never once have I ever complained about any haircut before .Ok for sure sometimes it may be not exactly right but that's ok , but when you receive a cut so uneven and misshapen that it will take a year to grow , that's another matter . I also have the famous lampshade speciality cut from Richmond branch of Tony and Guy . Never again ! ! Think Tony and Guy need to sort this franchisee out as other branches have been excellent .... A practically empty salon says it all . We are all waiting for our hair to grow back and look of this universe not another )