10 YEARS EXPERIENCE???

Guest's review of MasterCuts

MasterCuts

“10 YEARS EXPERIENCE???”

Written on: 09/12/2012

I had the misfortune of having my hair cut and colored at the Rosedale Mastercuts location. The stylist claimed to have 10 years of experience. I had one of the worst hair salon experiences ever. I was in the woman's chair for almost five hours. She did not foil my hair as I requested and had to go back over it an additional two times. The result was still not what I had asked for. To make matters worse, she chopped at my and one side is longer than the other. The cut is "choppy" and not blended. I will go to another salon and have it corrected. I will never go back. The woman made me feel like I was doing something wrong when I asked her to correct the color. Very unprofessional and not customer service friendly. Entirely disappointing and frustrating experience.

Jenra44's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2013

We must have had the same stylist. This woman cut my hair in exactly the way I told her not to. To add insult to injury, she left one side very noticeably longer than the other. I don't know how to salvage my hair except to cut it short all over, which I hate.