Waste of time & money

Guest's review of La Brasiliana

La Brasiliana

“Waste of time and money”

Written on: 19/08/2012

I had the Brasiliana treatment done via a Groupon offer. Having very thick and frizzy hair, I thought this would be perfect for me. Even when the stylist was straightening the hair, it was catching on the straighteners and bits of my hair were being pulled out. I mentioned it to the stylist but she didn't do anything. The end result was ok...not the sleek and straight look I thought I would have and by tea time I had to get the straighteners back on it as the frizz was building up. I have had more frizz free results using Frizz Ease products. I have used the correct products but the 'wash and leave' effect that i hoped for just doesn't exist. My hair is slightly easier to straighten but not much and it goes frizzy just as easy as it did before. Overall, very disappointing. I wouldn't bother having it done again and would warm people off having it done themselves.