Love my hair with amitamin Hair Plus

From 1 review

127Goode's review of Amitamin Hair Plus

Amitamin Hair Plus

“Love my hair with amitamin Hair Plus ”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by 127Goode (1 review written)

I knew I had androgenetic hair loss, because my hair was thinning out massively after I had my first child. I love my little boy to bits, but had a pretty tough time adjusting to the new life and I started to get a crown on my head with my scalp shining through! This type of hair loss affects men and women equally, although it can be much more pronounced in women. I did some research and found out that often we stop producing hair, because of an oversensitivity to DHT, a type of testosterone, which again occurs in men and women.

The good thing about androgenetic hair loss is that your roots are still able to produce hair if you manage to reactivate them. In my case I think it was a mix of all the 21 nutrients in Hair Plus, which give our body everything it needs to grew new hair. I my case I think the grape seed extract must have reduced my sensitivity to DHT.

I have been taking it for 7 months now and am so so happy, because my hairdresser confirmed last week that she can see new hair growing. I can also see much less of my scalp! I will definitely keep taking it, because I need nice hair to feel good about myself. I also just discovered that when you buy six months you get free shipping (i.e. basket value over £100) and you pay 30% less per month (£19.95), which is good value especially compared to some of the big brand alternatives like Priorin and Inneov. These are much more expensive and have lees nutrients. Ordering online and paying with PayPal is really easy and it comes delivered with DHL in just a few days.

If you are not happy with your hair, take Hair Plus for six months and see what happens. Chances are you will start to love it again!