The serum you were waiting for!!

Drakonetta's review of CHI Silk Infusion

CHI Silk Infusion

“The serum you were waiting for!!”

Written on: 28/07/2012 by Drakonetta (1 review written)

This product is, Amazing.

It has a serum texture, and the smell is subtle, but gorgeous. so it wont get on your nose's nerves!

As for the results, im so amazed.

Im mixed race and enjoy relaxing and straightening my hair. I always had trouble achieving movement with my hair though. After sticking with another straightening serum for many years, today i used the CHI Silk Infusion and the results are simply golden.

Individual strands are just that, individual, no minore clumping or sticking together.

What i did:- Washed hair normally, applied a small amount and half air dried, then blow dried on lowest heat and speed.

I then sectioned my hair into four, and added minute amounts to each section, then straightened. after the first pass i was gobsmacked at the results.

I do need a trim but i am trying to grow my hair, i only ever trim minute amounts but its getting there. i cant wait to see what happens after ive had a trim.

This stuff is AMAZING, yes i said it again. It is a little pricey, i paid around £6 for a 50ml bottle, but it WILL go a very long way, as you really do only need a small amount, im talking 5pence piece size for whole head.

I am definitely going to get a 300ml bottle, which will be around £20, but worth it. the more you buy the less you pay.

I really dont know where its been all my life, i only found out about it the other day, and im so happy with it.

your fingers will just flow through your hair after using this.

im going to attempt a dry wrap to see what happens, i know i wont be let down.

Get this if you are looking for Movement, AND body, and shine. if i could, i would give it 1 out of 5.

This small purchase saved me from trying new straighteners, i have GHD's and wanted to buy some corioliss c2's, but with the right hair products, any straighteners will work.

Ive just achieved salon quality in my own home on my own (minus the ends :p)

Really, try it, you will not be let down.