Style your hair while drying it!

From 1 review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Chantelle's review of Rowenta Brush Activ

Rowenta Brush Activ

“Style your hair while drying it!”

Written on: 08/08/2011 by Chantelle (1 review written)

As I don't afford going to the hairdresser as much as I would love too, had to find something easy to use and affordable for styling my hair whenever needed. Have searched for a while the shops until I found Rowenta Brush Activ. I bought the product for the 2 rotatory brushes and the simultaneous drying and styling feature. Have been skeptical at the beginning, but who wouldn't? It was hard to believe that it would dry your hair and style it in the same time. But after using it, I am very pleased to say that it lived up to all the hype. It is very easy to use, as the brush rotates automatically you can style your hair both front and back. Have been very impressed also by the ionic system which makes my hair look shiny. Very proud of my hair now, feels like have been going to the hairdresser much more often.
There is a one small objection: there isn't enough heat insulation on the plastic, which makes switching between the large and small brushes a painful experience.
Overall, Rowenta Brush Activ is a great styling tool for any girl, regardless of the length of the hair.

• 6-12 months

Owned Product For

• Ceramic coating for more shine

Special Features