Instyler

Guest's review of InStyler

InStyler

“Instyler”

Written on: 14/03/2013

Having carried out a home perm on my coloured hair my hair was left unmanageable and over processed. I used my big brush heated brush which straightened it out and then curling tongs or straighteners these products did make my hair seem softer however after sleeping the following day my hair was back to being fuzzy so I would have to use straighteners which were damaging my hair however I recently borrowed my friends Instyler at first I couldn't use it but after a few goes it was easy to use my hair was left soft and manageable. I thought it may have been the conditioner I had used it wasn't, it was the Instyler. The following day my hair is soft and manageable. I use this on slightly damp hair and on dry hair. I can not believe the results, much better than the heated brush. I have take time to get used to this styler it's worth it. I would not have believed my hair could be left in this condition even my hairdresser was surprised.

• Under 1 month